Instructions for e-Poster Presenters
Thank you for presenting at ATTD 2023
This page is designed to prepare you for your e-Poster presentation at ATTD 2023. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
e-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time but will be available for viewing through the e-Poster gallery on the conference virtual platform and the mobile app, and during Exhibition opening hours onsite near the Exhibition area.
Each e-Poster will consist of a 1-page pdf file (and an optional audio file, see details and conditions below). The conference participants will be able to contact the e-Poster presenter through the virtual platform.
Only e-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery on the Conference virtual platform and mobile app, and will also be available at the e-Poster Stations at the venue. Please see below for further guidelines on how to prepare your e-Poster.
e-Poster registered presenters should have received a link to upload their e-Poster.
By uploading your e-Poster (and audio file), you agree to having it published in the official ATTD publications, and on the virtual platform and mobile app for the duration of 3 months following the ATTD 2023 Conference.
Deadline for uploading your e-Poster: Tuesday, 7 February 2023
As an e-Poster Presenter you will need to:
Register for the Conference
All e-Poster presenters are required to register for the Conference. If you have not yet done so, you may find information regarding registration by clicking here.
IMPORTANT: Abstract presenters who have not completed their registration or have not emailed the ATTD abstract department (email@example.com) to confirm any possible special circumstances by 5 December 2022 will be removed from the Conference’s scientific program.
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please prepare your e-Poster as a 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded here.
- Language: All e-Posters should be prepared in English
- File Format: PDF format – 1 page
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted and will be not function
- Images and tables: At least 200 dpi – good picture quality is essential
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., please use simple copy-paste and do not use embedded documents – the system does not support embedded files – audio or video
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers – only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- Please do not use headers and footers
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Recording your MP3 audio file for your e-Poster
e-Poster presenters are encouraged to record a 3-5-minute MP3 audio file to accompany their e-Poster. The recording will be accessible from the e-Poster gallery within the virtual platform but not at the e-Poster station onsite nor on the conference app. For instructions on how to record a short audio file for your e-Poster click here.
**Please note that you may NOT save the file name with any characters or symbols – only letters and numbers and no spaces in the file name.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-Poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your e-Poster will not be uploaded correctly.
Messaging e-Poster Presenters
Within the virtual platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenter’s email address). Please note: the message is sent without displaying your details, so if you wish the presenter to have your email address, you will need to include it in your message body text.
Please note, there will not be paper posters at ATTD 2023.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org