Instructions for E-Poster Presenters
E-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing through the poster gallery on the conference platform and the mobile app.
Each E-Poster will consist of a 1-page file. The participants will be able to contact the poster presenter through the virtual platform.
Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery.
E-Poster registered presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters by email in the coming weeks.
Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 17 May, 2021
Preparations for your E-poster
Please submit your e-poster as a 1-page .PPTX file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File format: .pptx
- E-Poster orientation: landscape (16:9)
- File size: Less than 10 MB
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted for e-posters and will be non-functioning
- QR Codes may be included
- Please do not use headers, footers or layers
- Before saving your .PPTX file, please make sure the view is not enlarged (ie the view is actual size or the zoom magnification is 100% or less)
- When saving your .PPTX, please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@) in the file name
Messaging E-Poster presenters
Within the platform, messages can be sent directly to the presenter’s email by clicking the envelope icon.
By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications, on the ATTD 2021 website and app and in the virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the ATTD 2021 Virtual Conference.
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.