In-Person and Online
Interested in knowing the pros and cons of attending ATTD 2023 in person vs. online?
Come to Berlin to catch the inspiration in the air, explore the tech in-person, meet up with colleagues, and build shared experiences to shape future collaborations.
Connect online from ANYWHERE to update your knowledge and explore
what´s at the at the forefront of diabetes management, technology and research.
- Face-to-face learning and interaction
- Meet with reps in the exhibition
- Attend the welcome reception and other networking opportunities
- Explore Berlin – Germany’s capital and largest city is worth a visit
- All benefits of the online registration category (see Online Benefits) which includes access to online content and networking opportunities
- Open access to the ATTD Virtual Platform where you will be able to view presentations and session recordings whenever and wherever you choose during the Conference days.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the DTT journal, connect with abstract authors & international colleagues through e-poster virtual consultations.
- Retain access to all Conference materials and virtual session recordings up to 3 months after the Conference.
- Gain access to the Conference digital library, including abstracts, e-posters, exhibition, and sponsorship materials whenever and wherever you want and continue your learning experience after the Conference.
Want to attend in-person, but concerned your ability to travel may change? Purchase Flex with your In-Person registration, and gain the freedom to convert your ticket to an Online experience any time before the meeting and receive a refund of the difference in fees.