The Virtual Experience
Join us online for the first fully virtual ATTD Conference
It’s a virtual world
The 14th International Conference on Diabetes Technologies & Treatments (ATTD 2021) will take place as a fully virtual meeting. The virtual conference will offer you the very best online educational experience. It will include exchanges on the latest scientific advances and best practices in our field, updates from our industry partners on the latest innovations and tech, and fantastic online networking opportunities. We have updated the registration rates, so you can join us online for reduces fees.
The Conference will take place between 2-5 June 2021. Virtual sessions will be available on-demand after the Conference.
Registered participants will receive their login details and further information about their attendance a week prior to the Conference. The virtual platform will be accessible from the 2 June 2021.
The Benefits of a Virtual Conference
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Network with your colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate – join the live Q&A sessions, chats and discuss the latest science with top-notch leaders in the field
- Give your feedback – share your comments and ask us anything
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – virtual reality will take you on a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information
Sign up to receive updates on the virtual meeting platform, scheduled sessions, confirmed speakers, and more. We will publish instructional videos and insights into the platform ahead of the Virtual Conference.
Ready to explore more?
It is our goal that this virtual conference will continue to meet the needs of the ATTD community, to ensure continuous education and professional support.
Our world is changing, and we believe everyone in our community has an important role in paving the way forward for our field. More than ever, we believe in coming together to imagine new ways of thinking, learning, and connecting – virtually.
You can join us today.