We look forward to welcoming you at ATTD 2021!
Registration Fees (EUR)
Registration fees include 20% VAT. In a case of a change in VAT, the registration fee will be updated accordingly.
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Student/ Fellow/ Nurse/ Dietitian*
march 10, 2021
march 11 - may 4, 2021
From may 5, 2021
* Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse/Dietitian status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
EU national legislation and codes of practice prohibit the advertising of prescription-only medicines to individuals not licensed/authorised to prescribe or supply ‘prescription medicines’, apply (Medicines for Europe Code. Article 4.1. Non-promotion of prescription-only medicines).
In order to prevent these groups from being actively approached with advertising, they will be identified as such.
Fees for all Participants include:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag including all conference printed material
- Invitation to the Networking Reception
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
- Entrance to the exhibition
- ATTD 2020 Yearbook – online
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ATTD 2021 Congress, Paris
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-256
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH87 0483 5150 0934 9225 6
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including March 11, 2021 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 12 and May 18, 2021 – 50% will be refunded.
- As of May 19, 2021 – no refund will be made.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required.
Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: email@example.com
In addition, please specify full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
Bloggers: Bloggers will receive 20% off the full participant fee. To register, please send your full name, address and blog to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: email@example.com
Guest Attendance Policy
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
ATTD 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140