We look forward to welcoming you at ATTD!
More details about registration for the ATTD 2022 Conference will become available soon.
Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Rates will be published soon
* Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse/Dietitian status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
EU national legislation and codes of practice prohibit the advertising of prescription-only medicines to individuals not licensed/authorised to prescribe or supply ‘prescription medicines’, apply (Medicines for Europe Code. Article 4.1. Non-promotion of prescription-only medicines).
In order to prevent these groups from being actively approached with advertising, they will be identified as such.
Fees for all Participants include:
- Open access all to presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule to attend any of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online conference.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the official journal of ATTD, Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics, and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster online consultations.
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Visit the online exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
- Access to the online ATTD 2020 Yearbook
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ATTD 2021 Congress, Paris
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-256
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH87 0483 5150 0934 9225 6
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including March 11, 2021 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 12 and May 18, 2021 – 50% will be refunded.
- As of May 19, 2021 – no refund will be made.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required.
Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, please specify full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: email@example.com
ATTD 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140