#ATTDanywhere Photo Contest
Share a picture that captures the essence of your #ATTD2021 experience on Twitter. Where in the world are you attending? Are you at home, or watching sessions between consults in your practice? Show us!
⇒ Post your photo using the hashtag #ATTDanywhere
Photos can include individuals, groups or anyone!* You can post as many photos as you like.
Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we can see your photos.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
- Deadline: To be valid, all entries must be shared by Saturday 5 June 2021, 12:00 CET.
- Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced during the Closing Ceremony and on social media after the Conference, and contacted directly via a direct message on Twitter.
Entry to the photo contest makes you eligible to win!
Our jury will select their favorite photo, and the winner will receive a free registration to the upcoming ATTD 2022 Conference!
The contest is open to all ATTD 2021 Conference delegates and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the Contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release ATTD and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- ATTD and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases ATTD and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- ATTD and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by ATTD and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced on during the Closing Ceremony on 5 June 2021. The winner will be contacted via social media channels.