#ATTD2023 Social Media Guide and Templates
Join the #ATTD2023 Conversation Online
We are excited to welcome you to ATTD 2023, and we would love to see your experience on social media. This conference will be a great opportunity for you to stay up to date on the latest in diabetes.
Connect with ATTD on Social Media
To enhance your experience and ability to connect with people online, we encourage you to be active on social media – before, during, and after #ATTD2023.
The official hashtag for the ATTD 2023 Conference in Berlin is #ATTD2023. Make sure to use the hashtag when tweeting and posting to be part of the discussion.
How to share
Here are ways to share information about #ATTD2023 with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings, and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @ATTDconf and use the hashtag #ATTD2023
- Retweet, like, share, or repost live coverage coming from the @ATTDconf account.
- Post your pictures using the hashtag #ATTD2023
What to share
- Tell the world you’re attending! And invite your friends to join.
- Use the below images to post to your channels, update your cover photo, and help spread the word! (Click on an image, then right-click to save or copy the image)
- Feel free to write your message on the last slide, which has a blank spot for it.