Reversibility of Brain changes in diabetes
Evolution of Technologies in India
Supporting Healthcare Professionals: Finding the QoL Balance
- Glucose variability: which measures are clinically meaningful?
- A crossover study comparing two automated insulin delivery system algorithms in adolescents and young adults with type 1 diabetes
|Barbara Murn||Berkopec||Slovenia||Addressing barriers to CGM and CL therapies|
|Sarah||Biester||Germany||Train the trainer: what do clinicians need to understand about CL technology?|
Review of Ultra-rapid acting insulins
Review of flash glucose monitoring – benefits vs capillary and vs CGM
CGM stand-alone in children using multiple daily injections
Diabetes Technology for type 2 diabetes – Decision tools
|Luis Eduardo||Calliari||Brazil||Diabetes Technology in Developing Countries|
- Diabetes Technology in Adolescents and Young Adults
- New short and long acting insulin analogues and glycemic variability
Use of Insulin Pump therapy in India - The changing perspective
Understanding the relationship between diabetes distress and metabolic outcomes
Machine Learning to Improve T1D Care
Glycemic variability vs glucose control in adults
Beyond A1c: Consensus on CGM outcomes
Next generation automated insulin delivery: On-body Ecosystem for Automated Insulin Delivery in Type 1 Diabetes
- Glycation gap: does it exist?
- Debate on: PUMP V. SENSOR – WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT? – Sensors
- Major Outcome studies: The HypoDE Study – Independent commentary
Dealing with patient and device uncertainty in the artificial pancreas: multi-zones, adaptation, and trust indices
Major Outcome studies: The HypoDE Study – Study design and execution
Role of Concentrated Insulins in diabetes care
Nutrition and Food Technologies - Introduction
|Damla||Göksen||Turkey||Glycemic variability vs glucose control in children|
We have the technology, we have the data, and now what?
|Ragnar||Hanas||Sweden||Diabetes Technology in the <6 year old population |
Major Outcome studies: The HypoDE Study –Results
Hypoglycemia and Mortality: a causal relationship?
Major Outcome studies: The HypoDE Study –Patient related outcome
- Time in ranges or HbA1c?
- Cost of Medications Vs. Outcomes: Is there an end?
Day and Night Closed-loop in Young People With Type 1 Diabetes (DAN05)
Digital self-management support interventions: Foundational to improving health outcomes
SMBG and Virtual Consultation DTMS (R): 20 Years' Experience
Trends in digital health for diabetes
- The International Diabetes Closed Loop (iDCL) Trial
- Decision Support Systems
The role of patients in increasing access to new treatments
- Aligning patient expectations with automated insulin delivery system: understanding Patients reported outcomes
- Debate on: Can digital health replace the HCP? – CON
Insulin pump treatment in type 2 diabetes: impact of insulin resistance and related metabolic parameters
Debate on: PUMP V. SENSOR – WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT? - Pumps
- Artificial pancreas: Managing expectations, misconceptions and preparing patients for success
- Practical Issues in School with Diabetes Technology
Novel pharmacological approaches to treat obesity and T2 diabetes
Debate on: Can digital health replace the HCP? – PRO
What determines the effectiveness of insulin pump therapy: toward precision diabetes Technology
Beta Cell replacement – where are we?
The downside to metabolic (bariatric) surgery
Diabetes Technology for type 2 diabetes – Artificial Pancreas
Diabetes Technology for type 2 diabetes – Insulin pumps
Insulin-independent mechanisms of action of bariatric/metabolic surgery
Bionic pancreas treats adults with type 1 diabetes
CGM & AGP - How to reap it's benefit from busy clinics in India?
Efficacy of an APP to count carbs and beyond to limit the postmeal glucose rise in children with type 1 diabetes
Update on worldwide efforts to prevent type 1 diabetes
Personalized medicine approaches for treatment of diabetes based on gut microbiota
Patients perspective on closed loop technology
Post-transplant diabetes in children and adolescents
|Henk H||Veeze||The Netherlands||Value Based Health Care / Diabeter Experience |