ATTD has launched an online education portal, which acts as the repository for scientific materials of all ATTD conferences and more. This will be the place where learners can access online educational content identified as core curriculum for clinicians and researchers active in the fields of diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism. Materials from the ATTD Conference are published.
You will be able to easily use the search bar to navigate your way through the ATTD online education portal and filter materials by topic, author or type of educational material. ATTD aims to extend the reach of highly valued online educational content and to encourage interaction and community building.
The ATTD education platform offers:
- Core curriculum and guidelines for clinicians and researchers active in the field of diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism
- Materials from the ATTD Conference
In order to access ATTD's educational materials:
- Please visit www.attd-education.com
- Create a login by registering yourself
- Confirm your registration through email
- After you have logged in, you will have full access to the educational content of the ATTD Education platform
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.