· E-Poster Discussion presenters have each been allocated 5 minutes to present their E-Poster, including time of discussion at the E-Poster screens.
· E-Poster Viewing abstracts will have no specific presentation date and time. The presenter may stand by the E-Poster Viewing screens in order p resent their E-Poster during breaks.
Electronic Posters or E-posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a large LCD television screen and are available for electronic viewing at all times for participants.
E-Posters will be available at the E-poster stations at the Conference, on the ATTD 2018 website during the Conference and in an online archive for one year following the Conference. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-posters and download the posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter.
These posters do not require printing or production of materials – as your work will be presented electronically.
All authors will be contacted for all preparation details and technical aspects of E-posters.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF E-POSTERS
Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page PDF-file in portrait orientation. Please read the following technical requirements:
- All ePosters should be prepared in English.
- Layout: Portrait (vertical orientation)
- Poster Size:
- Pixels: Minimum recommended size (format W x H) is 1125 x 2000px and maximum is 2250 x 4000px.
- In cm: 19.05cm width and 33.87cm height
- Format: 9:16
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Size: Maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB).
- File Format: Save your file as a PDF for quick and easy upload.
- Media: Images/photos, graphs and tables can be included in the ePoster
- Multimedia: Videos can be included in the e-poster. (in order to embed movies inside PDF please use Adobe Acrobat Pro and only mp4 files are accepted encoded with h264 codec)
General information about the E-Poster system:
In order to submit your ePoster, please click here (link will be available soon).
Please do not hesitate to contact the support team: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
The deadline for submission of E-Posters is 9 February, 2018.
PRINTED POSTER PRESENTERS
E-Poster presenters who register by the early bird registration deadline and received a confirmation email are also eligible to present a paper Poster at the Conference.
Participants may mount their posters from 14:00 on Wednesday, 14 February 2018.
Participants need to remove their poster boards by 14:00 on Saturday, 17 February 2018.
Paper Posters will have no specific presentation date and time. The presenter may stand by the Poster in order present their E-Poster during breaks.
Participants are requested to be present at their designated poster board(s) during coffee and lunch breaks to answer any questions.
Participants need to remove their poster boards by 14:00 on Saturday, 17 February 2017. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed by this time.
Preparation of Posters
Please prepare your poster on one sheet of paper. Alternatively, presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets. Please note: we don't offer printing facility prior or during the Conference, so make sure you bring your poster to the Congress.
Posters will be displayed in portrait format.
The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
Please refer to the Poster Help Desk on level 1 for the poster number assigned to you.
Please use the board with the same number.